Hello OGP Friends,
We hope all of our users had an enjoyable holiday season.
As quite a lot of you would have received Visa or MasterCard prepaid gift cards over the holiday season and would like to use it to purchase Astros, we are going to summarize the easiest way to do so.
Unfortunately, our website’s built-in Visa/MasterCard payment system is not designed with prepaid cards in mind – only permanent credit cards with a verifiable billing address which are enrolled in either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
However, there is good news. Visa/MasterCard prepaid cards can still be easily used to redeem Astros.
Just follow these instructions to purchase using a Visa/MasterCard prepaid card:-
- Open the Get Astros page on your browser
- Make sure that either ‘All’ or ‘Credit Card’ is selected at the top
- Click on either the Skrill or Xsolla 700+ Methods Icon (our recommended method is Skrill)
- American Express cards may also be redeemed using this method
- Now you will be taken to either of these screens, depending on the method of prepaid card you selected (Skrill or Xsolla)
- On the Skrill or Xsolla screens, just enter the details such as card number, expiry date and card verification value as shown on your prepaid Visa/MasterCard, and click “Pay Now”
- Pending successful transaction, you will now have the desired number of Astros purchased
As summarized in this post, and after completing these steps, you would now have Astros to spend on any game items of your liking on your favourite OGPlanet games.
Thank you for supporting our games, and we hope to see your continued involvement in the OGPlanet community.
If you have any billing questions, please don’t hesitate to ask questions here, and if your inquiry is urgent, send us a Help Desk ticket and we would get back to you shortly.