Dear OGP Friends,
In this post, we are going to explore a summary of common error codes that you might encounter when trying to purchase on our website, the meaning behind those error codes, and how to overcome these errors.
Error Code 11000
Error ticker ‘Unfortunately, your request has been denied due to security measures. Please try again later.’ The most common reason for error code 11000 is attempting to purchase Astros repeatedly during a short window of time. Please allow at least an hour to pass before attempting to purchase again when you see this error.
Error Code 300
This means the transaction was rejected by the internet payment gateway. There are multiple reasons why this error might occur.
- Address verification system mismatch; the street address or zip/postal code entered does not match the issuer record. Please review your credit card or bank statement and try to enter the address character by character as it appears on the statement.
- Card Code Mismatch – the card verification value at the back of the card is not entered correctly
- The transaction has been rejected by the credit card issuer
Error Code 10901
This error is usually caused when a browser extension or add-on, such as Adblocker or Adblock Plus, or a firewall or anti-virus software interferes with the loading process of the website’s transaction steps. This error can be solved by using a different browser, disable extensions/going incognito (or private browsing), or using another device to purchase the Astros.
Error Code 10704
This error means that a different PayPal account than the one used before on the same OGPlanet account is being used to attempt purchase of Astros. This is because the first OGPlanet User to have purchased Astros through a PayPal account is permanently bound to that account. No other OGPlanet Users will be able to purchase Astros through that account. In addition, only one credit card may be registered to a PayPal account. If you would like to use this credit card on another PayPal account, it will first need to be removed from any other PayPal accounts it is associated with.
Hello OGP Friends,
When you visit the Get Astros page on the OGPlanet website, you may notice a new “Live Chat” icon the bottom-right corner of the screen:
Clicking on this icon will take you to the live chat widget screen:
Enter your username, account registered email in the boxes provided.
Then type in your question in the 3rd box, and wait for the Agent OGP Billing Team to enter the conversation.
Please note, Billing Live Chat will be limited to the hours of 9am to 6pm OGP time. Type in “Pacific Time” on the Google search bar at any time to find out what time it is in the OGP time zone, or click here.
Hello OGP Friends,
We hope all of our users had an enjoyable holiday season.
As quite a lot of you would have received Visa or MasterCard prepaid gift cards over the holiday season and would like to use it to purchase Astros, we are going to summarize the easiest way to do so.
Unfortunately, our website’s built-in Visa/MasterCard payment system is not designed with prepaid cards in mind – only permanent credit cards with a verifiable billing address which are enrolled in either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
However, there is good news. Visa/MasterCard prepaid cards can still be easily used to redeem Astros.
Just follow these instructions to purchase using a Visa/MasterCard prepaid card:-
- Open the Get Astros page on your browser
- Make sure that either ‘All’ or ‘Credit Card’ is selected at the top
- Click on either the Skrill or Xsolla 700+ Methods Icon (our recommended method is Skrill)
- American Express cards may also be redeemed using this method
- Now you will be taken to either of these screens, depending on the method of prepaid card you selected (Skrill or Xsolla)
- On the Skrill or Xsolla screens, just enter the details such as card number, expiry date and card verification value as shown on your prepaid Visa/MasterCard, and click “Pay Now”
- Pending successful transaction, you will now have the desired number of Astros purchased
As summarized in this post, and after completing these steps, you would now have Astros to spend on any game items of your liking on your favourite OGPlanet games.
Thank you for supporting our games, and we hope to see your continued involvement in the OGPlanet community.
If you have any billing questions, please don’t hesitate to ask questions here, and if your inquiry is urgent, send us a Help Desk ticket and we would get back to you shortly.
Dear OGP Users,
For the convenience of our international users, as well as those wishing to purchase Astros using a very large variety of suitable cash or prepaid means (as well as localized internet banking and credit card payment options), we have now introduced the ability to purchase Astros using the Xsolla aggregator platform.
Xsolla introduces more than 700+ localized payment options for countries all around the world. No matter where you live or are gaming at OGPlanet from – be it South America, North America, Africa, Europe, Australia or Asia – rest assured, Xsolla has got you covered.
Xsolla allows you to purchase Astros by using a large selection of country-based payment methods, such as localized credit card, local internet banking, mobile and many more local cash based or prepaid options.
In order to purchase Astros using Xsolla, just select the “Xsolla” option at the Get Astros screen:
We hope you enjoy the convenience Xsolla brings in to purchase Astros using familiar and local. Please send a ticket to the billing help desk for any queries, questions, help or feedback regarding any billing related issue.
Dear European users,
This is to announce a change in the rate of Astros with regards to Euro purchases.
The rates of Astros are based on the United States Dollar and the exchange rates relative to the US Dollar.
Our current Astro rates were set up a few years ago, when the USD-Euro exchange rate was significantly different to what it is now and what it has been since the start of 2015. For the past few months, we had tried to keep the number of Astros per Euro at the same rate, however we are not able to sustain it any longer for a variety of reasons.
Due to the ongoing depreciation (going down in value) of the Euro, and for fairness and consistency for our global users (so that users all over the world pay the same price), we had to adjust the rate of Astros.
Our European users, specifically in the eurozone, will notice that they would be receiving a few less Astros for their purchases as of May 7, 2015 11am PST/7pm CET.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
For the convenience of our global users, as well as those wishing to purchase using prepaid and cash methods, we have now introduced the ability to purchase Astros using RIXTY and MONEY ONLINE (MOL). Rixty and MOL are services which allow you to purchase Astros by using a very large selection of prepaid/cash means, such as the Rixty prepaid card available from chain stores, loading balance at your local stores, as well as local banking options. In most cases they allow you to be billed in your local currency.
For example, in Canada you can purchase Rixty prepaid cards in any Loblaws or Safeway store. In Brazil, Rixty cards are available at Walmart stores as well as a large number of other ones. Go on https://www.rixty.com/wheretobuy to find out where to buy Rixty cards according to your location.
In addition, Rixty prepaid cards are available in a wide variety of stores in Brazil, Mexico, Canada and the United States. Rixty also supports UKash, which is available in a wide variety of shops worldwide; as well as OneCard whch is available in the Middle East and North Africa.
To purchase Astros using the Rixty & MOL option:
- The first step should be for you to choose the Rixty-MOL option at the ‘Prepaid’ section of the ‘Get Astro’ page. On the top-left currency corner, please select “International” or “North America”, depending on where you are located and purchasing from.
- Once on the Rixty payment screen, on the lower right corner, choose your country’s flag (in case it isn’t automatically detected and selected). Now you will be shown all the local options of how to pay through Rixty in your country.
- Follow the instructions on-screen for each method and you should be good to go, with an easy and conveniently localized way to pay for your Astros!
- To view any information about the payment method, click on the “?” next to payment method.
- If you are playing from Thailand, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Brazil, Taiwan, New Zealand and the United States and do not find a suitable and localized way to pay on the Rixty options, choose “Transfer from MOL Account” to see even a wider variety and more local options to pay for Astros.
- Through MOL, you are able to access additional number of local payment options, as well as the MOL website in local languages. MOL fully supports alternative and local payment options in Brazil, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, New Zealand and the United States.
As you can see, there is also an option to transfer MOLPoints to a Rixty account to purchase Astros as well and you can follow these step-by-step instructions to do this:
To purchase using MOLPoints, you can reload MOLPoints to purchase Astros in a variety of ways.
- Click on “Transfer from MOL Account”. Balance can be transferred between MOL and Rixty.
- Open www.mol.com in your browser. In the upper right corner, select your country.
- Go to the reload information page and select your country on the upper right hand corner (http://www.mol.com/Help/WhereToReload).
- Depending on your country, you will see a list of options and ways to reload your MOLPoints.
- Register for a free MOLPoints account (https://www.mol.com/Account/Register)
- After registering online, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on a single link that MOL will send you to your email address.
- Log in to your www.mol.com account, and you will be taken to this page: http://www.mol.com/Account/Member
- Here, on the left hand side, you will see all the available options for reloading balance on your MOL account.
- You are able to click on the payment options’ “help” button and details will be shown on how to reload your MOL account balance using the payment option. Follow the instructions on the ‘reload now’ pages of the payment channels to reload balance on your MOL account.
- To choose a payment channel, click on the ‘reload now’ button under the payment channel of your choice.
- Follow the instructions and you will be able to load MOLPoints, which can be used to purchase Astros through the Rixty option on the OGPlanet website.
Remember, if you are unable to find a good cash option to pay using Rixty, you are always able to use MOL in addition to have even a wider variety of payment options to choose from. We hope you enjoy your time using Astros on our game. Please send a ticket to the billing help desk for any queries, questions and help regarding Rixty and MOL payments.
As UGC is closing down soon, we thought it would be good to remind our dear users of the pending closure of their service.
After several years of helping online gamers pay for Astros on OGPlanet games, UGC will be retiring at the end of September.
As of August 15th 2014, UGC was pulled off from retail stores and online resellers worldwide and is no longer available. However, those in possession of an Ultimate Game Card or a UGC code are still able to redeem the codes until September 30, 2014. The codes will no longer be active by the first day of October 2014.
We would like to remind anyone with a UGC card in hand to redeem the code as soon as possible on our website. This can be done by:
- Go to https://astros.ogplanet.com/main.og
- Select ‘All’ or ‘Prepaid’
- Select ‘Ultimate Game Card’
- Ensure the upper right corner of the screen shows your country, or the country of purchase of the UGC card (for currency purposes)
- Enter your UGC code
- Complete the transaction
Any remaining Ultimate Points (UPoints) can still be redeemed up till October 31, 2014. UPoints are leftover balances from UGC purchases. Full instructions on how to redeem UPoints can be found here: https://site.ultimatepay.com/
Thank you for support of OGPlanet games.